Monday, December 13, 2004

The Nightstalker


don’t be mad cause I took your shit
just buy some more,
you’ll get over it!

I took from my moms, what I care bout you
I’m telling ya I took it,
what the fuck you gon do?

call the cops, shoot me, beat me in the head?
that shit don’t matter cause
I’m already dead

cause crack is king, the pipe be callin’ me
I needs da’dough,
fuck the community!

I’ll steal your stuff, then help ya look
I’m so good I should be
in the Guinness book

they call me Gator, Master of the Con
gotta git that money
and give it to Juan

bar your window and lock your door
I got you once
now I’m back for more

the streets belong to me at night
if you try and resist
you’re in for a fight

strong-arm robbery, breaking & entering, stick-up
anything goes
when it’s time to pick up

people make jokes about crackheads and such
but when you’ve been robbed
it’s a bit too much

they say black-on-black crime has got to stop
but I only care about green
when it’s time to cop

don’t hate me, I’m your neighbor, your kin
you gon call the cops
and turn me in?

I’ll be out in a month and on my job
planning how
to steal and rob

so don’t hate the player, just hate the game
cause if it were you
you’d be doin’ the same

© 2004 swing first productions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh My God!
THats Fresh
but so Rooted
YOu must be pulling from the source!!!