Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tan


tasty brown skin
smooth as silk

(I love to bite yo’ butt)

ubiquitous tan
massages my cheeks
as I peek…

inside

flava of the month
is cocoa-mocha-latta-yaya
wide hips
thick lips
dark tips

wet licks

your living color
excites me
causing me to
create new and
improved tactics
to please
to tease
to squeeze…

there is
liberation
in your skin
I am set free
while kissing
your knee…

rigid king that
I am…
I love to have you
sit on
my throne
while
the Tan
unfolds

color me bad
when the
Tan
glows
just right…

your
Tan
is the hue
of an Usher tune
it has
the
tint
of a
Ray Charles
smile
your shade of
Tan
causes
MY tsunami....

you wear
your skin so
proud
my hands have
a mind of their own

that’s why

I love
to
leave the lights on…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.